Nana Beach recognises the importance of the environment and the effect that carbon emissions have on it. Nana Beach complies with all regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the processes and activities which the company undertakes.
Our objective is the promotion of tourist activities where the quality of provided services and the satisfaction of our quest are combined with the protection of environment.
Our policy aims not only in the harmonisation with the relative national legislation and the prevention of pollution of environment, but also in the continuous improvement of environmental achievements of hotel in a combination with the surveillance and reduction of all environmental pressures that emanates from the activities of our hotel unit.
Particularly we are committed to:
- Realisation of action for the saving of energy, the reduction of consumption of water, the equitable management of produced sewages and the reduction and equitable management of produced solid waste
- Maintenance of good quality of atmospheric air
- Protection of beach and quality of waters
- Briefing of all institutions of region on the environmental action that realizes the hotel unit aiming at the sensitization and their attendance.
- Education and sensitization of hotel personal aiming at his active attendance in the system of environmental management
- Briefing of customers on the environmental action of Nana Beach, aiming at the encouragement of their active attendance
- Always seeking to achieve a safe and sustainable environment for our community, future generations and ourselves.
We are committed to creating an “environmental culture” in all our establishments promoting the policy to all our guests, employees, contractors and agents.
You can do your bit to help the environment. Please click on the icon below to get tips and ideas from our Nana Beach Green Guest Charter.