Low consumption lamps
- Glazing with double treatment
Solar protection, limit solar gain into buildings, thereby reducing the energy consumption of air conditioning systems.
Reduce the amount of heat or cold passing through the glass more efficient thermal insulation than traditional glass.
- Switch off electricity in the room
Automatic system that turn the lights off when guests leave their room.
- Switch off air condition
Room air-conditioning automatically switches off when windows are open.
- Light detector
Automatic lighting control systems detect sunrise/sunset and manage lighting scenes as appropriate in exteriors.
Light are only on when necessary.
- Solar Panel in the roof of central building for hot water
- Water saving devices fitted to reduce water consumption. These devices are:
flow restrictors, push taps, double – flush mechanism at toilets,
partial flush for liquid wastes and a full flush of 6 lt, in all renovate rooms.
- Use treated wastewater for irrigation.
- Washing and Cleaning
In the rooms are forms informing quests that the towels will be changed only if required.
Toilet paper is made of non- chlorine bleached paper.
- Club cars to guide our quests in the rooms after check in
- Recycle Selection and separation of waste.
- Paper and cardboard
- Plastic cups and plates
- Glass bottles
- Aluminum and steel food
- Used cooking oil